At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Our Warehouse Operations Specialist are the face of Iron Mountain ! See the details below.
SALARY: $15.25 per hour.
LOCATION: 1750 Shenango Road, New Galilee PA
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday (8:00am - 4:30pm)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION DOES NOT COME WITH BENEFITS FOR THE FIRST YEAR.
- Manifest orders/ bundle/shrink wrap pallets and prepare for shipment.
- Use wireless scanning technology to scan barcodes.
- Work on your feet all day. Lift/load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds).
- Climb stairs/ lift up to 70 pounds/ be able to use tools to maneuver materials.
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance.
- Must be able to walk/stand/kneel/squat/stoop and bend for extended period of time.
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Must be willing and able to travel to other facilities in the area.
- Applicants selected for this position must meet eligibility requirements for access to customer information regulated by the ITAR. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
- At least 1 year of experience in a non-temperature controlled warehouse environment.
- Climb stairs/be able to use tools to maneuver materials.
- High school diploma or GED.
Category: gja\_Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 15140
External ID: J0050790
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 03/15/2023