At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Our Non-CDL/Commercial Box Delivery Drivers are the public face of Iron Mountain and enjoy all the benefits of a career! See the details below.
*Pay: $19.00 per hour
*Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm (Overtime required/mandatory).
*Location: 26 South Middlesex Avenue, Monroe NJ
- Home daily/Consistent Predictable Shifts
- Company paid uniforms and safety footwear
- Pay by the hour not the mile.
FULL BENEFITS – ELIGIBLE DAY 1 OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick/personal time
- 401 K (with company match) and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Drive a 24ft Commercial Box Truck.
- Requires significant amount of physical strength and stamina.
- Handles all physical requirements without assistance/individually to include: loading and unloading/ push/ pull/carry wheeled plastic bins over/up and down inclines/stairs/ changes in walking surfaces and elevations with an average weight of 70+ pounds.
- Required to climb stairs - retrieve boxes weighing an average of 40 pounds from attic spaces or buildings with no elevators.
- Make an average of 25+ stops and walk about 4 miles daily.
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests in a fast paced metric based environment.
- Use wireless scanning technology/ preparing paperwork.
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently.
- Must be hold a valid driver’s license and a good/clean driving record.
- 1-2 years of commercial box truck driving experience preferred.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical. 1-2 years of route transportation/box truck driving experience required.
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 17660
External ID: J0052095
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 03/15/2023