At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Local CDL B Route Driver
Full Time Perm
Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - route finish
Hours per week: 40 - 45
Stops per day: 25
Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, 401K starts first day of employment
Pay: up to $23.00 per hour depending on experience and license paid biweekly + OverTime
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits beginning first day of employment
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick, and personal time
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Drive a automatic 20ft - 26ft Box Truck, Tipper, and/or Mobile Shred Unit to pick up and/or shred confidential documents from various businesses
- Lift, pull, push, and load items weighing anywhere between 50 lbs - 70 lbs
- Makes an average of 15-20 stops a day, heavy customer interaction
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record - no accidents or tickets within last 3 years
- Minimum of 3 years of local CDL route/local box truck driving
Safety is our Top Priority. We provide boots, vests, gloves, eye protection, masks, and hand sanitizer.
We are fun, relax team that hosts free quarterly lunches, we celebrate employee milestones both professional and person, we grill during summer time, and lots more!!
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 18450
External ID: J0052228
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 03/15/2023