At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
HEAD TO WORK INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT!
Non-CDL Box Truck Driver/Mover needed at Iron Mountain
If you want a job where you can be physically active while enjoying a rewarding profession, Iron Mountain may have just what you’re looking for! As a driver/mover in our consumer storage business you’re not alone in a truck for hours or days – you’re interacting with customers on a daily basis while staying active moving household goods, such as furniture and appliances .
We have Full Time Positions Available!
Full Time Schedule and Compensation :
Benefits (Permanent Employees Only):
- Quarterly Bonuses + Customer Tips + Opportunities for overtime!
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits - eligible day 1 (Part Time Permanent employees eligible for Medical)
- 2-weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick/personal time (Full Time Permanent Employees)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
For Casuals Only: As a Casual employee, you acknowledge that you are not entitled to participate in any fringe benefits offered by Iron Mountain, other than those required by law.
What you’ll do:
- Pack, Wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture, appliances and other residential items
- Scan and categorize customer goods using mobile technology.
- Load items into a box truck to be transported from the origination point.
- Unload items from the box truck into the destination point.
- While onsite, you will respond to client questions and concerns by serving as the face of the company (operating in a professional, courteous, and patient manner at all times).
What we do:
- Deliver a best-in-class storage experience by being friendly, professional & and handling items safely and securely as if they were our own.
- Ensure customer pickup/delivery appointment is completed to their satisfaction.
- Pack, load/unload residential goods in and out of customer site.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
Save money on your gym membership and make money on the job at Iron Mountain! Apply today for our driver mover position.
- Must have box truck driving experience
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab.
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Ability to move, pack/unload furniture at customer site for extended periods of time.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work at elevated heights
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills.
- At least one year of route transportation experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail with Mobile scanning technology experience.
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to adhere to the company’s safety and security culture.
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 20371
External ID: J0053497
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 03/15/2023