At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Our Imaging Specialists are the face of Iron Mountain and enjoy all the benefits of a career! See the details below:
Location: 1137 Branchton Rd., Boyers, PA 16020
Compensation: $16.20 per hour (Up to Additional $4.41/hr if NO** Medical/Dental/Vision benefits taken)
Shifts: Monday through Friday (40 hours per week)
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am ($.50 per hour shift differential)
- 3rd Shift: 10:00m - 6:30am ($1.00 per hour shift differential)
Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Competitive Pay
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available immediately
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning – document preparation
- Scan hard copy files to electronic images. Ensuring a quality image
- Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking
- Index Key Data into multiple software applications
- Print Document Control Sheets for all records
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Data Entry skills are highly preferred
- Familiarity with PC and other computer related products and printers.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
- Identified candidates will need to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check successfully prior to start
Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment #LP
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 28238
External ID: J0052293
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 03/15/2023