At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Our drivers are the public face of Iron Mountain, trusted to transport and handle client materials and engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. Drivers are responsible for driving a company vehicle to transport materials from client and Iron Mountain locations; loading and unloading through a variety of mechanisms; using wireless scanning technology; preparing paperwork and performing daily vehicle maintenance to ensure it functions efficiently. This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. We pay by the hour, not the mile.
Compensation: $27-$30 Hourly (Depending on Experience) Shift: 7:30AM - Till end of route (generally 10-12 hr shifts)
$3000 Sign On Bonus
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits beginning first day of employment
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick, and personal time
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Drives a automatic Box Truck, Tipper, and/or MSU to pick up and deliver confidential documents from various clients
- Makes an average of 25-35 stops a day, heavy customer interaction
- Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records\
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid Class B Driver's License and a good driving record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
- At least 1 year of route transportation experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 33377
External ID: J0056404
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 03/15/2023