At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Data Entry Specialist
To work within the data entry team and to service customers in a responsive manner through accurate and timely data input and by being a team player within a high performance data entry team, whilst championing and implementing regulations and processes.
- Accurately process customer information and ensure completion within timed deadlines.
- Facilitate auditing of customer generated file listings against box contents.
- Interface and co-ordinate with operations, customer services and account management.
- Escalate any serious operational issues immediately to the Data Entry Team Leader.
- To carry out duties deemed necessary by Iron Mountain management.
- Ensure full compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other key operating standards.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety (including Fire and First Aid) & ISO standards, as well as IM policies and procedures.
- Responsible for processing client information from transmittal sheets and boxes and inputting data onto SKP or DCS.
- Use the system to verify customer records.
- Set up DCS screens.
- Transmit data to customers
- Research and resolve system data issues.
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- Must demonstrate good customer service behaviors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate confidently within a multicultural environment and with all levels of the organization
- Ability to input a large volume of data onto the system accurately, meticulous attention to detail and ensuring that everything is input in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills
- Sufficient relevant experience working within an operational service delivery role.
- IT literate with knowledge of using all Windows based packages. (word/excel/ outlook)
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 35098
External ID: J0056674
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 03/15/2023