At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
COME DRIVE (AND GROW) WITH US!
We're looking for Class B Commercial truck drivers to help move Iron Mountain into the future and become our next generation of managers and leaders. If you want a career beyond a job, Iron Mountain wants to hear from you! Bring us your driving talent, skills, and enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service.
What's in it for you???
- PAY: $22.50 per hour to start (Negotiable based on experience, license, driving record, interview, etc...
- SHIFT: Monday - Friday (Start time 06:30 AM)
- LOCATION: 6 Dock View Dr., New Castle, DE
- All day shift!
- Home Daily!
- FULL HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS – Eligible 1st Day of Employment!
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company-Paid Uniforms, Safety Footwear, Masks, Gloves
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Operate and maintain company CDL vehicle safely and efficiently
- Load, transport, and drive without assistance
- Deliver timely customer orders and prepare accurate paperwork and records
- Minimum age 21 with a valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License and good driving record
- At least one year of route transportation experience preferred
- Pass pre-employment substance abuse screening, background check, and DOT physical
- Demonstrate safe, efficient driving skills and maintain all security procedures
- Exhibit strong customer service and verbal communication
- Carry recycling bins over, up, and down inclines, stairs, ladders
- Lift at least 70 pounds; push/pull bins 25 to 350 pounds, average weight 170 pounds
- Walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time
- Applicants selected for this position must meet eligibility requirements for access to customer information regulated by the ITAR . Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Join us at the Mountain where culture and values are practiced and respected every day. Apply now!
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 58529
External ID: J0059937
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 05/15/2023