At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Imaging Technician/Photographer, Entertainment Services
Full Time - Casual
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 Per Hour
Responsible for image asset migration (digitization), restoration, remediation and reformat in the digital studio space. Coordinates and troubleshoots project assignments, communicates directly with customer/client point of contact for technical information exchange. Works with Client Services Representative, Studio Manager, Records and Customer Services to ensure receipt, tracking, and final delivery of contracted service to clients.
- Image asset migration (digitization), restoration, remediation, and reformat in the digital studio space
- Client communication
- Research - format and metadata identification/verification
- Project management, work logs, asset tracking, chain of custody, archival engineer reports for all asset production work
- Troubleshoot, calibrate, and general maintenance/upkeep of existing equipment
- Recommend and test new and used equipment (hardware and software) including software version, driver, and firmware update management
Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Job requires a fundamental understanding of current and obsolete image and photographic formats and processes
- Strong team and interpersonal skills are required in addition to technical and business expertise
- Familiarity with historic analog and digital photography media formats including, but not limited to: negatives, positives, transparencies, glass plate, slide, and posters
- Working knowledge of MAC/PC including but not limited to: Capture One, Photoshop, Photomechanical, Adobe Acrobat, FileMaker, and LightRoom, Google Suite
- Familiarity with rich media archive organization, inventory, and tracking
- Detailed Archival and Work Log generation- detailed asset tracking of all production work and metadata
- Familiarity with secure electronic and physical file delivery systems
- Familiarity with backup solutions: digital archiving to server and LTO
- Familiarity with restoration, remediation, stabilization of 2D Assets. Able to identify
- deterioration and recommend/execute remediation for safe digitization
- General Maintenance of Imaging Equipment: Camera capture system, computer workstation, imaging peripherals
- Attention to detail/quality control: consistent monitor of image file quality, metadata captured, final deliverables
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Self-motivation and effective time management: planning, organization, and prioritization for the successful and timely completion of projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to constructively collaborate in a results-oriented team
Nature of Impact: This position is the direct service provider to clients with direct impact on the business.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 58593
External ID: J0059411
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 05/15/2023