At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
The Imaging Operations Supervisor oversees the day-to-day projects within the imaging operation. They resolve issues, adhere to the imaging standards, and monitor timelines and results.
- Shift: 2nd Monday through Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- Location: Lee's Summit, MO
- Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits beginning first day of employment
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick, and personal time
- Other benefits include 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement
- Provide daily direction to employees in order to accomplish projects.
- Manage project timelines, quality and outcome of Customers orders.
- Manage Customer meetings and communications.
- Lead, mentor, cross train and provide accountable standards and measures to the department employees.
- Research and resolve customer issues, modify work procedures as needed to meet customer demand.
- Ability to assist in the invoicing process.
- Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies: Understanding of the imaging processes, demonstrated leadership skills with strong technical background and organizational skill
- Business Expertise: Basic understanding of project lifestyles
- Leadership: Instrumental in driving production through the Imaging Center personnel by leading and mentoring staff
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent communication skills. There will be interaction with multiple areas of Iron Mountain with greater focus on local market communication. External communication may consist of infrequent Customer visits, written and verbal communication. Ability to communicate effectively current imaging processes.
- Required Work Experience: 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a similar field
- Education : High school diploma is required, college degree is preferred
- Proven project management experience
- Demonstrated basic billing knowledge.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
- Identified candidate will need to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check successfully prior to start
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 60870
External ID: J0059922
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 05/15/2023