At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Art Transportation Specialists, We’re Looking for You!
Come and join us! Crozier Fine Arts, the global leader in fine art storage and logistics offering unparalleled technical expertise in handling, installing, and storing high-value paintings, films, photographs, historical archives, and other types of art belonging to individual collectors, galleries, and art museums.
We are seeking Art Transportation Specialists to join our dynamic and growing team in the tri state area. As an important liaison between clients and company managers, you’ll provide leadership and guidance during projects, ensuring the safe handling of artworks for packing/crating, in transit, and during onsite projects.
We believe that art has the power to change lives and the world for the better. How art gets to its destination matters to us. If you share this belief, please join us in our mission to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Pride in an evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation
- A support system that is a safe place to voice your opinion and share feedback
- Global connectivity to learn and grow from teammates who share your passion for art
- Benefits to support your career, family, wellness, financial wellbeing, and retirement
- Handle and move artworks, including wrapping, packing, and crating using appropriate
- Install/de-install artworks during onsite projects using proper techniques and tools
- Load/unload trucks to ensure safe transit
- Plan the organization and packing of trucks to ensure utmost safety of objects
- Conduct inspection reports for various types of art objects
- Lead a team, providing guidance and coaching during projects
- Act as liaison while onsite between clients and company management
- Determine strategy for projects, particularly when senior staff are not onsite
- Safely operate company vehicle; transport art to locations in and around tri state area
- Maintain compliance with all local, state, and DOT regulations
- Perform all required truck inspections
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum: high school diploma. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge and interest in fine art, decorative art, and/or design
- Know industry standard packing, crating, and installation techniques and materials
- Ability to speak effectively to clients and coworkers
- Strong attention to detail, discretion, and follow-through
- Must be a team player, with the ability to lead and effectively communicate instructions
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- 2 + years driving experience in fine arts transportation or specialized removals industry
- Must be able to safely operate 26-ft box truck, at minimum
- Valid driver’s license / CDL license not required but beneficial
- Clean personal and previous employment driving record lifting, moving, heavy objects (in excess of 75 lbs), bending, kneeling, crouching, etc. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Lift, move heavy objects (in excess of 75 lbs), bending, kneeling, crouching, etc. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift a minimum of 50 lbs on their own.
- Travel Requirements: Local = 95% Overnight = 5%
- Use of Time and Equipment: 5% Laptop / desktop computer, telephone, projector ; 95% lift, move, push, and pull equipment, cases, containers, or boxes in excess of 10 - 20 lbs.
- Licenses & Certifications: Valid driver’s license. CDL not required but beneficial.
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 64102
External ID: J0060073
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 05/15/2023