At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Warehouse Worker, 19.5$/hour, 6 month term project
Monday to Friday : 10 am to 6.30 pm
The warehouse worker serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our warehouse. These vital team members process incoming and outgoing orders while also loading/moving boxed items and wheeled bins. They handle destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and special projects
Job Duties :
- Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on Safekeeper system
- Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
- Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
- Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal and ladders
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in a warehouse, physical atmosphere or any similar field
- Ability to pass Background check
- Must be able to a reliability clearance
Skills, Abilities and knowledges:
- Work on your feet all day
- Lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds)
- Climb stairs, lift up to 70 pounds and be able to use tools to maneuver materials
- Basic computer skills require
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedure
- Work well in a team environment
Iron Mountain Canada Corporation (“Iron Mountain”) is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under applicable provincial, federal, or local law
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 65328
External ID: J0060739
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 05/15/2023