At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Responsible for imaging (scanning), data migration, digital file management, metadata collection and project support in the studio space. Coordinates and trouble shoots project assignments with IM Studio Manager, IMES Engineer, and IM Customer Services to ensure receipt, tracking and final delivery of contracted service to client.
Metadata collection, media format identification, inventory ingest, barcoding, asset box scanning and project support
Research – media format and metadata identification/verification
Project support, work logs, asset tracking, chain of custody, archival engineer reports for all asset production work.
Problem Solving: This position requires some technical problem solving and the ability to make judgments based on the analysis of information. Identify problem, recommend solution options, report Studio Manager, assistance to Chief/Lead Engineer and Engineer, execution and review with Chief/Lead Engineer.
Interpersonal Skills: This position requires daily interaction and effective communication with individuals in a studio and organizational environment. Strong verbal and non-verbal communication, listening, negotiation, problem-solving decision-making, assertiveness self-management, responsibility and accountability is expected.
Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies: The Studio Specialist position requires a minimum of 0-2 years direct multi-media, archiving, metadata (data entry), preservation and migration experience or equivalent education. MAC and PC proficiency and familiarity with software and hardware used to capture/digitize image, video, audio and store data a plus but will also be taught on the job.
- Familiarity with analog and digital rich media media formats (audio, video, film and photographic)
- MAC/PC proficiency
- Familiarity and basic functional experience with multi-media platforms including but not limited to: PhotoShop, ProTools, SonicSolutions, Nuendo, Logic, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Black Magic, PhotoShop, PhotoMechanic, Adobe Acrobat, FileMaker, LightRoom
- Familiarity with rich media archive organization, inventory and tracking
- Archival and Work Logs – detailed asset tracking of all production work and metadata
- Familiarity with secure electronic and physical file delivery
- Familiarity with backup solutions: digital archiving to server and LTO
- Familiarity with restoration, remediation, stabilization techniques for image, video and audio media assets a plus
- Interest to learn set-up and configuration of multi-media equipment
- Attention to detail / Quality Control: consistent monitor of level, sound quality/fidelity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and effective time management: planning, organization and prioritization for the successful and timely completion of projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- demonstrable ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to constructively collaborate in a results oriented team
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 65376
External ID: J0060638
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 05/15/2023