At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
We will train you for success!
Are you a quick learner looking for a new career opportunity with growth potential at a world-class company? Iron Mountain is looking to make immediate hires for Document Specialists to join our Digital Solutions Team, Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
- ELIGIBILITY FOR FULL BENEFITS STARTING DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick/personal time
- Fidelity Investments 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Prep, sort, and scan hard copy files to electronic images
- Follow production procedures for document quality control and document indexing
- Complete internal documentation and tracking
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Read, write, and communicate in English
- Train on imaging process for high-capacity scanning
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Remove staples and sort, file, and box records
- Reassemble and sequence documents after scanning
- Understand and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work
- Accepting of change and long durations of project assignments
There is so much more, but enough about us! We can’t wait to hear about YOU. Join us at the Mountain where culture and values are practiced and respected every day.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 66525
External ID: J0060487
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 05/15/2023