At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Art Handling Specialist
Do you believe art has the power to change the way we see the world? If so, you understand the important role of everyone who touches art in all its forms, and we’d welcome your application to join Crozier Fine Arts’ dynamic and growing team.
We aim to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture. To that end, our Art Handling Specialists are responsible for ensuring safety and integrity in packing, crating, and transporting artworks to and from museums across the world, regional art galleries, and private venues.
In addition to physical requirements, this role also provides leadership and guidance during projects while acting as a liaison between clients and company managers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available immediately
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Fidelity 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Pay: $20.00-$30.00/HR
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Location: 33-02 48th Ave., First Floor, Long Island City, NY
Using Crozier’s appropriate techniques and materials:
- Handle, move, wrap, pack, and crate art objects, decorative arts, and/or furniture
- Install/uninstall art for onsite projects
- Load/unload trucks to ensure safe transit
- Plan, organize, and pack trucks to ensure utmost safety of objects during transit
- Conduct inspection reports
- Lead, guide, and coach team for success
- Act as onsite liaison between clients and company management
- Determine strategy for projects, particularly when senior staff are not on site
- Spend 5% of time on laptop / desktop computer, telephone
- Clean personal and employment history
- Experience handling art is desirable but will train accordingly
- Repeat physical tasks 95% of time, including standing, bending, kneeling, and crouching
- Lift, move, push, pull equipment, containers, and boxes of various sizes and weight
- Understand industry-standard techniques and materials for packing, crating, installing
- Communicate effectively to clients and coworkers
- Attentive to detail, discretion, and follow-through
- Self-motivated team player
- Valid driver’s license and able to travel to regional locations for onsite work
- Willing to work flexible hours based on project needs
Sound like you? Elevate the power of your work. Let’s begin the conversation.
Crozier is part of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the global leader in innovative storage and information management services, protecting billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. The infrastructure of Iron Mountain uniquely positions Crozier to handle diverse and non-traditional collections. Ultra High-resolution 3D scanning, digitization, and archival solutions are some of the specific services provided through Crozier’s affiliation with Iron Mountain.
Reasonably expected salary range: $43,900.00 - $54,900.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 256884
External ID: J0066095
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023