At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Art Transportation Specialist
Class B Truck Driver
Team Driver and OTR
Paid by Mileage- .35-.38
Paid by the Hour $18.00
Crozier Fine Arts is seeking Art Transportation Specialists to join our dynamic and growing team. As an important liaison between clients and company managers, you’ll provide leadership and guidance during projects, ensuring the safe handling of artworks for packing/crating, in transit, and during onsite projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
RECRUITERS, PLEASE EDIT THESE FOR THE JOB
- FULL MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS – 1st Day of Employment
- Annual Merit Increase
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Must Travel
- Pay: $18.00 and per the mileage- .35-.38
- Schedule: OTR it will Vary
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Handle and move artworks, including wrapping, packing, and crating using appropriate
- Install/de-install artworks during onsite projects using proper techniques and tools
- Load/unload trucks to ensure safe transit
- Plan the organization and packing of trucks to ensure utmost safety of objects
- Conduct inspection reports for various types of art objects
- Lead a team, providing guidance and coaching during projects
- Act as liaison while onsite between clients and company management
- Determine strategy for projects, particularly when senior staff are not onsite
- Safely operate company vehicle; transport art to their destinations
- Perform all required truck inspections
- Minimum: high school diploma. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Know industry-standard packing, crating, and installation techniques and materials
- Speak effectively to clients and coworkers
- Strong attention to detail, discretion, and follow-through
- Team player, with the ability to lead and effectively communicate instructions
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Safely operate 26-ft box truck, at minimum
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record / CDL license not required but preferred
- Lift and move heavy objects (in excess of 75 lbs), bend, kneel, crouch, stand
- Travel: Local = 95% Overnight = 5%
There’s so much more, but we want to hear about you.
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 257348
External ID: J0066171
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023