At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Crate and Packing Materials Assemblers
Crozier Fine Arts
Crate Producer and Materials Assembler
Join Our Production Team!
We manufacture individually designed wood crates for the handling, packing, and shipping of fine art, antiques and artifacts. Our Crate Technicians are part of a special shop that produces these containers and packing materials for transporting and storing the fine arts entrusted to us. We provide training in shop safety and production.
WHAT WE OFFER
- FULL MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS – 1st Day of Employment
- Annual Merit Increase
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pay: $20.00-$30.00/hr
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Process crate designs to given specifications
- Safely operate power tools and related equipment
- Safely operate a sprayer for water-based adhesives, paints, and lacquer
- Prepare insulation, cushioning foams, and inner packing materials according to spec
- Perform shop maintenance, safety inspections, and other incidental and related duties
- Crate shop and/or production carpentry experience
- Ability to read production design paperwork
- Knowledge of general shop safety and recommended safety requirements for power tools, including table saw, radial arm saw, panel saw, belt and orbital sanders, pneumatic staplers and nailers, biscuit joiners, band saws, power drills, and other hand tools
- Excellent precision, strong attention to detail, customer discretion, and follow through
- Communicate effectively to clients and coworkers
- Team player with ability to lead and effectively convey instructions
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
An understanding of archival materials and museum specifications for crating and packing museum objects is a plus, but not required if you have a deep appreciation for the beauty and value of art in all its forms.
Let us hear from you! We’ll tell you more about us. We want to know more about you.
Crozier Fine Arts , a global leader in fine art storage and logistics, offers unparalleled expertise in handling, installing, and storing high-value paintings, films, photographs, historical archives, and other types of art belonging to individual collectors, galleries, and museums.
Reasonably expected salary range: $40,400.00 - $50,500.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 99576
External ID: J0062905
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023