At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Data Entry Specialist
Iron Mountain is seeking a Data Entry Specialist to join our Customer Services & Support Group.
The Data Entry Specialist inputs new and updated data into customer inventories using the Safekeeper system .
- Manages the incoming data input process including keying label information, location information, investigating and resolving exceptions, acknowledging orders with customers and closing the work order. Verifies that all information is keyed accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage the internal move data input process including the keying of all information, electronically moving cartons to new locations, investigating and resolving exceptions and closing the work order
- Manage the destruction data input process including the selection of destruction candidates, keying changes, verifying that keyed information is correct, investigating and resolving exceptions, forwarding destruction certificates to customer and closing the work order
- Manage the permanent removal process electronically including the keying of all PMO’s, verifying the information, investigating and resolving exceptions and closing the work order
- Update customer contract information. Research and resolve problems and discrepancies through contact with customer, special project team, contract administrator and/or account manager
- Print & mail receipt acknowledgements, month end and quarter end customer requested reports
- Assist customer service as needed
- Perform other customer related tasks and special projects as requested
Perform scanning, auditing, QC functions, packaging of product, data entry and CD burning. Act a resource for questions, assist in the training of new Specialists.
- Scan hardcopy files to electronic images, assuring a quality image. Burn project CDs
- Perform some basic quality control auditing functions
- Prepare product for delivery and assure all projected documentation is complete
- Prepare hard copy records for scanning
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- High-level data entry skills required. Proficiency on a PC in an IBM compatible and MS DOS environment and familiarity with windows and word processing software; Strong organizational skills and a detail orientation required
- At least 1 year data entry experience in a service oriented environment with exposure to customer service
US : Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other legally protected classifications under applicable federal, state, or local laws in making employment decisions.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 258187
External ID: J0064494
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023