At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Come Work for Iron Mountain
At Iron Mountain, you will be part of a dedicated workforce in a global company that celebrates the skills you bring. Elevate the power of your work! Read on to see if you may be a good fit.
We have partnered with a government organization to assist with digitizing and data entering their confidential documents. This is a short term temporary project. Permanent positions are available upon completion of the project.
Help us convert hard copies to electronic images. We will train!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Rate: Starting at $17.20/hr (+$0.50/hr for 2nd shift)
- Eligible for SCA Pay of up to an additional $4.57/hr (if benefits are declined)
- Location: 1101 Enterprise Drive, Royersford, PA 19468
- Monday-Friday - Full-time (40 hrs/wk) or Part-time (30 hrs/wk) - OT may be required
- 1st Shift: 6:30am - 3:00pm OR 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm OR 3:30pm - midnight
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (on Day One)
- Fidelity 401(k) with match, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Education Reimbursement, Working Advantage discounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Identifying the type of form
- Applying the appropriate business rule
- Prepping and scanning documents
- Quality control of digital images
- Data Entry reviews the images and information and inputs data from the form into appropriate fields
- Data that is inputted is verified and checked for accuracy
- Following production procedures and completing internal documentation and tracking
- Index Key Data into multiple software applications
- Print Document Control Sheets for all records
- Production oriented environment
- Adhering to Imaging Center guidelines to maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties specified by your Supervisor/Manager
- Familiarity with PC and other computer-related products
- Data entry must be equal to or greater than 40 wpm/10,000KPH
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and communicating in English
- Tolerate change and long durations of project assignments
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum business expertise
- Communicate with Imaging Center personnel
- High school graduate
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
- Identified candidate will need to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check successfully prior to start
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 260520
External ID: J0068399
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024