At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
JOB FAIR-DATA ENTRY CLERKS
DATE: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2024
LOCATION: 2009 Country Club Drive Carrollton, Texas
PAY: $16.00 per hour
Please being a resume
All applicants who receive an offer must pass a BI and drug Test
This is a Full Time/Temporary Position
To work within the data entry team and to service customers in a responsive manner through accurate and timely data input and by being a team player within a high performance data entry team, whilst championing and implementing
IRON MOUNTAIN IS LOOKING FOR DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. WILLING TO TRAIN.
To work within the data entry team and to service customers in a responsive manner through accurate and timely data input and by being a team player within a high performance data entry team, whilst championing and implementing regulations and processes.
- Accurately process customer information and ensure completion within timed deadlines.
- Facilitate auditing of customer generated file listings against box contents.
- Interface and co-ordinate with operations, customer services and account management.
- Escalate any serious operational issues immediately to the Data Entry Team Leader.
- To carry out duties deemed necessary by Iron Mountain management.
- Ensure full compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other key operating standards.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety (including Fire and First Aid) & ISO standards, as well as IM policies and procedures.
- Responsible for processing client information from transmittal sheets and boxes and inputting data onto SKP or DCS.
- Use the system to verify customer records.
- Transmit data to customers
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- Must demonstrate good customer service behaviors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate confidently within a multicultural environment and with all levels of the organization
- Ability to input a large volume of data onto the system accurately, meticulous attention to detail and ensuring that everything is input in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 90870
External ID: J0062815
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024