At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
This position will work within the data entry team and service customers in a responsive manner through accurate and timely data input and by being a team player within a higher performance data entry team, whilst championing and implementing regulations and processes.
An environment that fuels innovation through diverse ideas, backgrounds and perspectives, our people thrive, our customers benefit, and our business succeeds. We promote inclusion and teamwork, take ownership, build customer value, own safety and security and act with integrity.
Starting Rate: $14.42/hr
Location: 3245 Platt Springs Road, Ste B, West Columbia, SC
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9AM - 5:00PM
OT may be required, schedule subject to change slightly as needed
Temporary position starting September 11, 2023 - approx. 1 month project
- Accurately data capture from source data image; data verification is also required
- Accurately classify document types per rule sets provided
- Ability to learn and utilize different rules sets for data capture on different documents
- Escalate any serious operational issues immediately to the Data Entry Team Leader
- Carry out duties deemed necessary by Iron Mountain management
- Ability to work flexible schedule responding to incoming volumes
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety (including Fire and First Aid) and ISO Standards, as well as IM policies and procedures
- Maintains levels of productivity and quality based on department standard
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- Must be able to data capture 10,000 alphanumeric keystrokes per hour with 98% keystroke accuracy or better
- Ability to input large volumes of data into the system via data keying, meticulous attention
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work and communicate confidently within a multicultural environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- IT literate with knowledge of using all Window based packages
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 99568
External ID: J0063811
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023