At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
- Operate, maintain, and diagnose issues with plant equipment
- Operate small heavy equipment such as skid steers
- Operate Iron Mountain motor vehicles
- Overseeing and scheduling the day to day activities of the plant and plant maintenance
- Frequent communication with our Management team regarding status and quality of service
- Ensure adherence to all security and operational procedures
- Other transportation/plant activities as required by the needs of the company and the customer base
- Must be able to diagnose and maintain plant equipment
- At least 5 years of mechanical experience preferred- including diagnosing issues, fixing.
This role is responsible for enabling an efficient day-to-day Shred Plant operation by supporting the Plant Management team. Plan, organize and in all phases of the production process to assure the facility operates in a highly efficient manner. Strong leadership to assure that the plant equipment is maintained in a proactive manner.
- Lift at least 70 lbs
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Push, Pull bins from 25-350 lbs., with an average weight of 170 lbs
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Demonstrate safe and efficient operating and mechanical skills
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE