At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Our Non-CDL/Box Delivery Drivers are the public face of Iron Mountain and enjoy all the benefits of a career! See the details below.
$5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!
MONDAY - FRIDAY!!
ALL DAY SHIFT!!!!
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE DAY 1!!!
*Pay: $21.00 per hour (negotiable)
*Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am Start Time
*Location: 26A Parkway Drive, Scarborough ME 04074
FULL BENEFITS – ELIGIBLE DAY 1 OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick/personal time
- 401 K (with company match) and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Requires significant amount of physical strength and stamina.
- Handles all physical requirements without assistance/individually to include: loading and unloading/ push/ pull/carry wheeled plastic bins over/up and down inclines/stairs/ changes in walking surfaces and elevations with an average weight of 70+ pounds. Walking an average of 4 miles daily.
- Required to climb stairs - retrieve boxes weighing an average of 40 pounds from attic spaces or buildings with no elevators.
- On average make approximately 25+ stops daily.
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests in a fast paced metric based environment.
- Use wireless scanning technology/ preparing paperwork.
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good/clean driving record.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical. 1-2 years of route transportation/box truck driving experience required.
- Applicants selected for this position must meet eligibility requirements for access to customer information regulated by the ITAR. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
Category: Transportation Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE