At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As a trusted partner to our clients there is a requirement that our Mountaineers must be vaccinated.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 4:30pm)
- Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on Safe keeper system
- Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
- Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
- Inspect and maintain all equipment
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
- Travel between facilities when necessary
- Work on your feet all day
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a non-temperature controlled warehouse environment.
- Climb stairs and be able to use tools to maneuver materials
- Lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds).
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance
- High school diploma or GED.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE