At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Our Warehouse Associate/Record Center Specialist are the face of Iron Mountain and enjoy all the benefits of a career! See the details below.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available immediately
- Company Paid Uniforms and Safety Footwear
SALARY: $17.00 per hour.
LOCATION: 2300 Newlin Mills Road, Easton PA
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 5:30pm)
- Manifest orders/ bundle/shrink wrap pallets and prepare for shipment.
- Use wireless scanning technology to scan barcodes.
- Work on your feet all day. Lift/load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds).
- Climb stairs/ lift up to 70 pounds/ be able to use tools to maneuver materials.
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance.
- Must be able to walk/stand/kneel/squat/stoop and bend for extended period of time.
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Must be willing and able to travel to other facilities in the area.
** _Applicants selected for this position must meet eligibility requirements for access to customer information regulated by the ITAR. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
- At least 1 year of experience in a non-temperature controlled warehouse environment.
- Climb stairs/be able to use tools to maneuver materials.
- High school diploma or GED.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE