At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As a trusted partner to our clients there is a requirement that our Mountaineers must be vaccinated.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Hours per week: 40
Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, 401K starts first day of employment
Pay: $15.50 per hour, paid biweekly + OverTime
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits beginning first day of employment
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick, and personal time
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
This warehouse is a storage facility for our business clients. We store medical, financial, and various business files.
What you’ll do:
- Pick and pull orders
- Handle putaway, stocking, and inventory control
- Process shredding documents
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Clean driving record, no accidents or tickets within the last 3 years
- Minimum of two to three years of non-climate controlled warehouse experience
- Ability to work overtime as required
Safety is our Top Priority . We provide boots, vests, gloves, eye protection, masks, and hand sanitizer.
We are fun, relax team that hosts free quarterly lunches, we celebrate employee milestones both professional and person, we grill during summer time, and lots more!!
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE