At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Iron Mountain is looking to make immediate hires for qualified Document Specialist to join our team in Chattanooga, TN.
- Job Title: Imaging Production Specialists
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. 1-2 Saturdays a month are required
- 6300 Enterprise Park Drive Suite C - Chattanooga, TN
- Pay Rate: $16.50/hr
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE – ELIGIBLE DAY 1 OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick/personal time
- 401 K (with company match) and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
This role is primarily responsible for performing the document preparation and scanning tasks. These tasks are performed within all DMS Imaging Centers. This role is vital in initiating the imaging process and obtaining our conversion objectives.
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning – document preparation
- Scan hard copy files to electronic images. Ensuring a quality image.
- Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking
- Adhere to Imaging Center guidelines of maintaining clean work environment
- Claims processing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and computer knowledge
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Must be able to maintain record order and sequence.
- Must be able to understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must be acceptable of change and long durations of project assignments
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 61982
External ID: J0060321
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023