At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Document Scanning Specialist
Shifts:Monday through Friday
Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $17.25/hr
This role is primarily responsible for performing the document preparation and scanning tasks. These tasks are performed within all DMS Imaging Centers. This role is vital in initiating the imaging process and obtaining our conversion objectives.
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning – document preparation
- Scan hardcopy files to electronic images. Assuring a quality image
- Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking
- Adhere to Imaging Center guidelines of maintaining clean work environment
- Other duties, as specified by Supervisor/Manager
- Familiarity with PC and other computer related products.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Must be able to maintain record order and sequence.
- Must be able to understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must be acceptable of change and long durations of project assignments.
- Demonstrate understanding for the importance and value of customers.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Minimum business expertise required.
- This role is responsible specifically for their job assignments and the success of those assignments.
- This role requires very minimum external contact and will communicate predominantly with Imaging Center personnel. This communication will consist of providing personal production updates and job specific questions/clarification.
- Identified candidate will need to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check successfully prior to start
Candidates can visit our career site athttps://ironmountain.jobs/jobs/ to obtain Iron Mountain’s Reasonable Accommodation email address. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement visithttps://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
Reasonably expected salary range: $30,400.00 - $38,000.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 96683
External ID: J0063516
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023