At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Come be a part of a team where you are valued for your hard work and collaboration. Take pride in your accomplishments and make an impact on day one. Climb Higher by joining our Digital Solutions team in Royersford, PA.
An environment that fuels innovation through diverse ideas, backgrounds and perspectives, our people thrive, our customers benefit, and our business succeeds. We promote inclusion and teamwork, take ownership, build customer value, own safety and security and act with integrity
Starting Rate: $16.20/hr (+$0.50/hr for 2nd shift)
Location: 1101 Enterprise Drive, Royersford, PA
Schedule: Monday-Friday2nd shift: 3:30pm-12:00am
Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Must be able to work full time designated shift schedule.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, Sick-Time, Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available immediately
- Eligible for SCA Pay of up to an additional $4.40/hr (if benefits are declined)
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning – document preparation
- Scan hard copy files to electronic images ensuring a quality image
- Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking
- Index Key Data into multiple software applications
- Print Document Control Sheets for all records
- Production oriented environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Data Entry skills are highly preferred
- Familiarity with PC and other computer related products and printers.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Identified candidate will need to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check successfully prior to start
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to successfully obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 76028
External ID: J0061493
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023