At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
HEAD TO WORK INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT!
Non-CDL Box Truck Driver/Mover needed at Iron Mountain
If you want a job where you can be physically active while enjoying a rewarding profession, Iron Mountain may have just what you’re looking for! As a driver/mover in our consumer storage business you’re not alone in a truck for hours or days – you’re interacting with customers on a daily basis while staying active moving household goods, such as furniture and appliances .
We have Full Time Positions Available!
Full Time Schedule and Compensation :
Benefits (Permanent Employees Only):
- Quarterly Bonuses + Customer Tips + Opportunities for overtime!
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits - eligible day 1 (Part Time Permanent employees eligible for Medical)
- 2-weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick/personal time (Full Time Permanent Employees)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
For Casuals Only: As a Casual employee, you acknowledge that you are not entitled to participate in any fringe benefits offered by Iron Mountain, other than those required by law.
What you’ll do:
- Pack, Wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture, appliances and other residential items
- Scan and categorize customer goods using mobile technology.
- Load items into a box truck to be transported from the origination point.
- Unload items from the box truck into the destination point.
- While onsite, you will respond to client questions and concerns by serving as the face of the company (operating in a professional, courteous, and patient manner at all times).
What we do:
- Deliver a best-in-class storage experience by being friendly, professional & and handling items safely and securely as if they were our own.
- Ensure customer pickup/delivery appointments are completed to their satisfaction.
- Pack, load/unload residential goods in and out of the customer site.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
Save money on your gym membership and make money on the job at Iron Mountain! Apply today for our driver mover position.
- Must have box truck driving experience
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab.
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Ability to move, pack/unload furniture at customer sites for extended periods of time.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work at elevated heights
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills.
- At least one year of route transportation experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail with Mobile scanning technology experience.
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to adhere to the company’s safety and security culture.
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 262077
External ID: J0069423
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024