At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
COME DRIVE (AND GROW) WITH US!
We're looking for NON CDL truck drivers to help move Iron Mountain into the future as we grow and Climb Higher. If you want a career beyond a job, Iron Mountain wants to hear from you! Bring us your driving talent, skills, and enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service.
Sign on bonus: $1,000 Paid after 90 days
Schedule: Monday- Friday 7am start time
FULL HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS – 1st Day of Employment!
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company-Paid Uniforms, Safety Footwear, Masks, Gloves
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Operate and maintain company vehicle safely and efficiently
- Load, transport, and drive without assistance
- Deliver timely customer orders and prepare accurate paperwork and records
- At least 21 years old with a good driving record
- At least one year of route transportation experience preferred
- Pass pre-employment substance abuse screening, background check, and DOT physical
- Demonstrate safe, efficient driving skills and maintain all security procedures
- Exhibit strong customer service and verbal communication
- Grip, lift, and carry consumer storage over, up, and down inclines, stairs, and ladders
- Walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time
There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Join us at the Mountain where culture and values are practiced and respected every day. Apply now!
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 263417
External ID: J0070666
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024