At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Come Work for Iron Mountain
Help us convert hard copies to electronic images. We will train!
At Iron Mountain, our Imaging Specialists are responsible for document preparation and scanning. You will be part of a dedicated workforce in a global company that celebrates the skills you bring. Elevate the power of your work! Read on to see if you may be a good fit.
Location: 1137 Branchton Rd., Boyers, PA 16020
Compensation: $17.20 per hour (Up to Additional $4.57/hr if NO** Medical/Dental/Vision benefits taken)
Shifts: Monday through Friday (40 hours per week)
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am ($.50 per hour shift differential)
- 3rd Shift: 9:30pm - 6:00am Sunday through Friday ($1.00 per hour shift differential)
Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (on Day One)
- Monday-Friday full weekday schedule
- Paid Time Off: 15 vacation days plus 6 sick days + 4 floating holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days: 2 per year
- Fidelity 401(k) with match, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Education Reimbursement, Working Advantage discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning – document preparation
- Scan hard copy files to electronic images. Ensuring a quality image
- Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking
- Index Key Data into multiple software applications
- Print Document Control Sheets for all records
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Data Entry skills are highly preferred
- Familiarity with PC and other computer related products and printers.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.
- Identified candidates will need to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check successfully prior to start
Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment
There is so much more, but enough about us.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 28238
External ID: J0052293
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024