At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Working closely with the Global Care leadership team, the NA Customer Care Leader will oversee all aspects of the NA Care Operations and be the business sponsor for processes executed in outsourced or captive locations primarily in Asia. This leader is a key member of the Global Customer Care leadership
team and is responsible for developing and executing the transformation of this global function within Global Business Services.
As a collaborative and confident agent of change, the NA Customer Care Leader will establish and nurture important partnerships with key stakeholders across the customer
journey in Commercial (~$3B business) and Operations. As a leader with deep expertise and understanding of Customer Care organizations, the NA Customer Care Leader will be an active, engaged coach and mentor to the NA Customer Care leadership team and broader organization.
Vision and Adoption
- Work with Iron Mountain’s GBS (Shared Services) leadership team, as well as general managers of businesses and other functions, to lead and manage Iron Mountain’s teams through a significant strategic and organizational change enabled through latest technologies like AI and management thinking on Lean Management Systems.
- Drive understanding and support for Customer Care technology transformation including shepherding investments and resources in AI , Robotics Process Automation, Data Analytics and Self-Service
- Maintain a long-term strategic roadmap with the direction of Global Customer Care and the priority capabilities and solutions for development, anticipating key trends, opportunities, and vulnerabilities.
- Drive alignment across Customer Care support functions on capability sourcing (in-house or outsourced), doing what is best for Iron Mountain, optimizing footprint decisions and forcing trade-offs across functions as needed, while building promoters through instances of distributed decision ownership.
- Enhance a site performance management system, including key metrics to be monitored, service level agreements with internal customers, and performance management review and stakeholder meeting cadence Customer Care Services and Capabilities
- Manage NA Customer Care employees located in the US, Canada, and India and be the business sponsor (demand) with the external vendor (CNX) (~1000 people)
- Responsible for managing $35m in budget, plus an additional $15m in transformational budget tied to NA.
- Lead Contact Center support teams to deliver SLA performance improvement recommendations and analysis in support of customer experience, operational services and fiscal operating goals
- Implement programs to enhance overall customer experience : Meet/exceed goals for CSAT, Customer Effort Score (CES) and influence rNet Promoter Score (NPS)
- Drive all technology enabling capabilities and drive global standardization. (Salesforce, Avaya, Verint, Mobil)
- Accelerate self-service capabilities (Support Portal, Chat) & Quality program including speech analytics & AI
- Provide leadership and develop strategy for the workforce management team responsible for call routing, forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real time management including internal and outsourced resources for Customer Care
- Collaborate with other functional leaders to create and operate a customer-centric continuous feedback loop, driving rapid iteration and continuous improvement upon best practices Team
- Attract world-class digital savvy talent that shares Iron Mountain’s commitment to the ambitious goal of creatively reshaping how its work is performed
- Active & dedicated coach for Customer Care Leadership, drawing upon past relevant Customer Care experience/expertise
- Coach, counsel and develop direct and extended/indirect team to relentlessly focus on client advocacy and addressing issues rapidly and completely
- Collaborate with site leads and HR to build processes and align employee incentives with a culture of continuous feedback, improving employee satisfaction and sustaining an engaged workforce
- Work collaboratively with functional leaders to guide the capability sourcing strategy, including captive vs. outsource decisions and vendor review and selection, in collaboration with Procurement
- Lead, mentor, and learn from existing Iron Mountain global site leaders and share best practices
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrated experience is successfully leading a large, omni-channel customer contact center.
- Knowledge and expertise in customer contact Digital transformation including contemporary technologies like AI, Robotics and Data Analytics etc.
- Proven expert in rolling out Lean management systems across customer contact organizations with deep understanding of Six Sigma techniques. Black Belt Certification is required.
- Innovation and Growth mindset oriented, able to provide vision on running bottoms-up and cross functional Innovation/Hackathons events. Sponsor relationships with local universities to guide co-design/innovation on next generation of customer contact capabilities
- Own and Champion creation of customer journey across various personas to understand moments of truth (20% that drive 80% impact) and come up with specific action items to transform the customer experience using changes in People/Process and Technology allowing
IRM to leapfrog customer experience
- Experience leading large (1000+) employee/non employee populations, including being the
manager of other people leaders
- Experience in applying digital analytics and process improvements to convert service interactions
into sales lead and influence drive top line revenue.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Operations, or related discipline. Master’s of Engineering, MBA, or related discipline preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is required
- 15+ years of experience in Customer Care/Customer Service organization or related field, with at least 10 years in a significant leadership role
- Demonstrated experience managing high-volume customer contact centers efficient and effective - outsourcing partnerships, technology and motivating a global workforce is a must;
business-to- business (B2B) contact center leadership experience strongly preferred
- Experience in creating and executing CX programs and initiatives across multiple business units, product lines and geographies
- Keen knowledge of advanced process improvement, digital technologies or change management methodologies;
- Experience in both customer care as a cost center as well as a P&L is preferred
- Superior data driven analysis skills and ability to turn insights into action
- Bilingual speaker (English & Spanish) preferred
Category: Customer Support
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 256745
External ID: J0064640
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023