At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
CLIMB HIGHER AT IRON MOUNTAIN!
As a part of the ROI (Release of Information) team, Claims Processor/ ROI Medical Records Specialist will primarily be responsible for performing the document preparation. Claims Processor will be required to stay in compliance with, verifying information, preparing correspondence with insurance agents, beneficiaries, attorneys, patients and Hospital staff. The daily task requires strong organizational and clerical skills, attention to detail is a must for success.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
PAY: $17 per hour (paid biweekly)
SCHEDULE: Thursday - Saturday and every other Wednesday First 3-6 Months will be day shift training (M-f 8-5)
HOURS: 6:00 pm - 6:00 am First 3-6 Months will be day shift training (M-f 8-5)
LOCATION: 5633 Doolittle Rd Jacksonville, FL 32254
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits beginning first day of employment
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick, and personal time
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Communicate with insurance agents and beneficiaries
- Prepare claim forms and related documentation for audits and/or mail out
- Review claim submissions and verify the information
- Record and maintain policies and claims information in database systems
- Comply with federal, state, and company regulation policies
- Perform clerical task as required
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning – document preparation
- Scan hard copy files to electronic images. Ensuring a quality image.
- Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, computer knowledge, and medical terminology
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Must be able to maintain record order and sequence.
- Must be able to understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- 1+ year of medical data entry experience
- 1+ years of medical front desk experience
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other legally protected classifications under applicable federal, state, or local laws in making employment decisions.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 257316
External ID: J0066357
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023