At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Coordinate the day to day schedule and teams for all operations under assigned scope of control in the most cost effective and customer satisfying manner. Ensure all employees understand and follow Safety & Security procedures. Interface and communicate daily with internal and external teams. Resolve issues, assist in training, adhere to all department and compliance standards. Monitor metrics and service levels throughout the day. Escalate issues to management to established protocol procedures. Knowledge of the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae Guides, as well as other industry regulations are a plus. Mortgage document and process familiarity is a plus.
- Operational Tasks - Accurately processing financial data and employee information. Build relationships with internal and external customers. Cross train and provide feedback on standards and measurements to department supervisor(s). Distribute work to all processing associates and make sure associates are focused and producing. Assist/Partcipate in time studies as requested by the business. Research and resolve customer issues. Must be able to multitask and prioritize competing tasks. Excellent PC and Keyboarding skills used throughout the day with high attention to detail to match names, numbers, and other data to documents.
- Teaming/TCS – Consistently meet/exceed customer service level standards. Understand the workload daily and distribute to meet service levels/performance and obtain feedback.
- Human Resources/Workforce Leadership – Be familiar with the employees schedule including timecards, vacation and team meetings. Be a positive force in the operation.
- Safety & Security - Ensure compliance with Federal, State/Provincial and local laws, as well as, Iron Mountain policies and procedures. Take active role in Facilities Self Audit program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Physical Requirements (lifting/standing/sitting):
- Able to reach above head, lift and move files as required.
- Able to move about the operation for 50% of your day and sitting the other 50% for Inbound and standing/walking 80% for outbound.
- Lifting, moving, pushing and pulling equipment, cases, metal containers, or boxes in excess of:
- 10-29 lbs. Frequently
- 30-40 lbs. Frequently
- 40 lbs+ Rarely
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 262181
External ID: J0069002
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024