At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Manage operational activities of the facility, ensuring the culture and standards of the business are upheld at all times.
Activities will include implementing processes and overseeing data erasure, decommissioning, asset management, secure shredding, site surveys, general warehouse activities, inbound, outbound, order picking and asset management duties.
As client service providers, Iron Mountain – ALM facilities are required to deliver IT Asset Management services within an agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) in accordance with work activities identified in pre-approved Statements of Work. It is the responsibility of the Operations Manager to meet these SLA’s.
The Operations Manager will be required to be fluent with all software applications such as MS Excel, Google Suite, WITS, Teraware, Workday to be able to support site activities and reporting requirements and with off-site projects.
They will be expected to be flexible and at times, work outside standard working hours when demanded by the scope of a request or project and travel within Europe to client sites. This could include regional and international travel.
Excellent time management and communication skills as well as presentation and professionalism are required at all times.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Provide leadership for the facility, at the direction of the Facility Manager.
- Proactively drive the facility to meet all SLAs in accordance with client requirements.
- Assist with implementation and promotion of ISO 9001 / 14001 / 27001 / 45001 and R2 procedures within the facility.
- Assisting with training of all operational employees.
- Implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Support security controls for the facility.
- Ensure practices and all items processed through WITS are in compliance with all current procedures / instructions.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Ad hoc projects and duties applicable to the role.
- Delivering on site activities within an agreed project time frame
- Adhering to service level agreements
- Stock Control
- Quality Assessment
- Repairs and Upgrades
- Experience in Warehouse and Asset Management.
- Experience in Data Centre deployment and building scaling infrastructure a plus.
- Experience working with server/network hardware.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to deal in a calm and focused way with conflicting demands, and manage multiple priorities within competing deadline to ensure positive outcomes.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks.
- Articulate, tactful and sensitive in written and oral communication.
- Ability to lift/move 25kg on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of the requirements of Health and Safety legislation.
- Be a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to work without supervision.
- Demonstrates commitment to remaining customer focused and performance oriented, in order to deliver the service to the highest standards.
- Maintains high standards of ethics, professional conduct, probity and honesty, including commitment to the achievement of equal opportunities. Treat all sensitive data confidential.
- Flexible and responsive to working times, patterns, locations and methods when necessary.
Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Must be able to pass a full background check at county / federal and national level .
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 252365
External ID: J0064595
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023