At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
CLIMB HIGHER AT IRON MOUNTAIN!
At Iron Mountain, our Outsourced Record Specialist safeguard what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. Here, you’ll be part of a dedicated workforce in a global company that celebrates the skills you bring for the benefit of our customers and each other. Read on to see if you may be a good fit in helping Iron Mountain Climb Higher.TM
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
*Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
*401K w/ Company Match
*Employee Stock Purchasing Program
*2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays
*Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available immediately
PAY: $21.00 per hour
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday (7:30am - 4:30pm)
LOCATION: Redmond WA
- Perform basic records center operations - process incoming information in accordance with established procedures.
- Process data entry to populate RIM software according to established procedures.
- Perform document preparation tasks: Indexing/sorting/ packaging and release of product.
- Scan hardcopy files to electronic images, assure quality image and perform quality control functions.
- Review metadata for accuracy and make changes as necessary. for placing records into storage.
- Maintain accurate records and respond in a timely manner to all retrievals, accessions and destruction requests for all customers’
- EDUCATION EXPERIENCE REQUIERMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with PC and other computer-related products.
- Two years of experience working in a data entry/imaging environment – is an asset.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and communicating in English.
- Must be detail oriented, quality driven and possess strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Ability to handle lifting, moving, pushing and pulling carts or boxes.
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Reasonably expected salary range: $38,400.00 - $48,000.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 262316
External ID: J0069324
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024