At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
The Production Planner will define, deploy, and manage resources planning tools and processes in support of ITRenew site operations, including the receiving, processing, and disposition of serve rack systems and other corporate IT assets. You will analyze long and short-term forecasts and utilize planning models that you have helped develop to identify the resources required to process the assets within specified service level requirements. You will measure and monitor daily production performance and recommend adjustments in labor and other resource allocations to optimize operational efficiency, output, and quality.
Job Responsibilities and/or Success Factors
- Create, communicate, and monitor performance to the master production schedule
- Work collaboratively with Operations Managers and Logistics Coordinators to sequence the daily workflow based on dynamically changing priorities; react to unplanned changes and work cross-functionally to adapt as required
- Identify and communicate unplanned delays as appropriate to Client Services; adjust schedules and resources as required to meet deadlines
- Manage complex integrated spreadsheets and system tools, validating for accuracy/integrity
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly production activity reports; analyze, compare and report results against plannedtargets.
- Otherduties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion ofmanagement.
- Abilityto multitask in constantly changing, fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Self-starter who owns deadlines and strives for efficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Education and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, technical degree or certification
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 24582
External ID: J0054221
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023