At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Record Center Coordinator
A Record Center Coordinator internally services the customers by maintaining their inventory through performing and coordinating workflow of record center tasks including put-away, retrievals, internal moves, destruction, permanent withdrawals and any other projects requested.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- PAY: $24.00 (paid biweekly)
- SHIFT: 7:00 AM
- LOCATION: Fairfield, CA
FULL HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS – 1st Day of Employment!
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay
- 401(k) with Company Match & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company-Paid Uniforms & Safety Footwear
- Tuition Reimbursement
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- Responsible for executing services requested by the clients in Iron Mountain facilities within the district.
- Responsible for the workflow coordination of a team of record center specialists by defining and assigning daily work duties. Responsible for productivity, quality and completion of daily work assigned.
- Assist in procedural training of new Record Center Specialists. Individual and team responsibility for customer transactions Process all incoming orders including, scanning carton barcodes and locations, storing items in record center, downloading scanned information, investigating and resolving all exceptions and closing the order in SafekeeperPlus.
- Process retrieval orders including pulling the items, verifying item, closing service order on SafekeeperPlus manifesting all orders and preparing for shipment to customer
- Process internal moves including pulling customer material from one location and storing it in another location, investigating all exceptions and closing all work orders in SafekeeperPlus.
- Process all destruction including pulling required material, verifying it for accuracy, preparing it for destruction, investigating and resolving all exceptions.
- Research and resolve discrepancies encountered during above processes and communicate difficult issues or problems to supervisor
- Prepare and process all record center paperwork necessary to accomplish the above processes
- Observe and enforce all safety procedures and report safety issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School education with 1 to 3 years’ experience in a service industry with 1 year at a senior level
- Attention to detail, ability to read and write, professional communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate work and set-up workflow priorities
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and execute instruction and perform routine problem solving.
- Ability to make judgments and decisions independently and in conjunction with others.
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Ability to interact with a variety of people inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work the shifts provided based on the volume dictated by our business.
- Ability to handle physical work which includes lifting and carrying an average of 40 pounds.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, fast paced, environment is not climate controlled.
- May be required to travel between facilities, ability to climb stairways.
- Able to work overtime as required
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
To comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
Exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct complete required training within the allotted time frame
Reasonably expected salary range: $44,400.00 - $55,500.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 257849
External ID: J0066330
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023