At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Record Center Specialist
The Record Center Specialist serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our warehouse. These vital team members process incoming and outgoing orders while also loading/moving boxed items and wheeled bins. The RCS handles destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and special projects. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on Safekeeper system
- Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
- Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
- Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal and ladders
- Collaborate with team members
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance
- Travel between facilities when necessary
- Mentor others as opportunities arise
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
- Work on your feet all day
- Lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds)
- Climb stairs, lift up to 70 pounds and be able to use tools to maneuver materials
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one to two years’ experience in a warehouse/physical atmosphere and/or service industry and/or team-focused environment
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures
- Work well in a team environment
US : Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other legally protected classifications under applicable federal, state, or local laws in making employment decisions.
CAN : Iron Mountain Canada Corporation (“Iron Mountain”) is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under applicable provincial, federal, or local law.
Ontario : Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reasonably expected salary range: $34,800.00 - $43,600.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 259542
External ID: J0066415
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023