At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Do you believe art has the power to change the way we see the world? If so, you understand the important role of everyone who touches art in all its forms, and we’d welcome your application to join Crozier Fine Arts’ dynamic and growing team.
We aim to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture.
Crozier is seeking a Regional Director - West Operations, a dynamic and proven leader, to join our growing team.
About the Opportunity
The Regional Director serves as a market leader and business owner. The Director leads market-based teams on all aspects of client engagement, market-based Operations, and client support while partnering with other functions/teams to coordinate strategic selling efforts for the market, leveraging access to shared services and corporate functions.
- Client Relationship Management – You represent the company to clients, partners, and the fine arts community, while fostering strong relationships and global initiatives.
- Financial Oversight –You oversee financial performance, P&L responsibility, and play a role in pricing and deal structuring for business growth.
- Revenue Management – You manage revenue growth by effectively using resources and collaborating with commercial teams to meet revenue goals.
- People and Culture Leadership – You lead in talent recruitment and development, annual reviews, and employee relations, creating a positive work environment.
- Strategic Planning - Your role involves strategic planning for business growth and expansion within the region
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Team Builder – Able to attract talented people, build a team with complementary strengths, build trust, develop people, and give effective feedback and coaching. Deep commitment to creating a positive work environment committed to diversity, equity and inclusion
- P&L Leadership – Proven ability to manage the financial performance of the market by analyzing trends, owning P&L results, and developing appropriate execution plans aligned to business goals. Experience managing against annual operating and capital budgets
- Drives Execution – Orientation towards execution, passionate about the details, owns decision making, drives for results.
- Strong Communication Skills – Excellent verbal, written, and stand-up skills - able to influence others inside and outside the organization in a planned, well-informed way. Can thoughtfully and diplomatically influence a wide variety of stakeholders and partners to accomplish tasks and achieve quality results. Good listening, reasoning, and motivating skills
- Exceptional Problem Solving - Ability to manage the trade-off between performance and economics. Solid experience handling various situations such as customer, service delivery, and people issues.
- Market Knowledge - Fine arts market experience preferred
What's In It For You?
- Be part of an ever-evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
- Global connectivity to learn from teammates who share your passion for art.
- Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing, and retirement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available immediately
- Fidelity 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm, bring your best self to work. We insist.
Reasonably expected salary range: $148,600.00 - $198,100.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 258228
External ID: J0066742
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023