At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
The ROI Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the ROI Manager or ROI Supervisor in leading and managing all aspects of the release of information function, including resources,policy and procedure maintenance, customer service and support, productivity measures and collection of revenues.Meets or exceeds service level expectations of customers at on-site facilities and Iron Mountain Record Centers.Maintains a working knowledge of and complies with state and federal regulations (HIPAA) surrounding the release of protected health information.Routinely communicates with the Corporate Services Release of Information team members regarding industry updates, workflow efficiencies and program changes.Reports performance metrics that contribute to operational excellence initiatives within the entire organization and overall for the release of information service offerings.Periodically attends meetings for maintenance of credentials and educational sessions that support the release of information functions, if applicable.
- FULL BENEFITS – 1st Day of Employment
- Competitive Pay with Annual Merit Increases
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay
- 401 K (with company match) & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Paid Uniforms & Safety Footwear
- Tuition Reimbursement
PAY: $19.00/HR (paid biweekly)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
HOURS: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (FULL TIME )
LOCATION: 3000 2nd Ave S Birmingham, AL 35233
- Manage and monitor release of information workflow and adherence to policy and procedures to safeguard and protect patient privacy and protected health information.
- Analyze and maintain departmental service quality, including adherence to customer service level agreements, and compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Develop written goals and objectives, training, performance management and career development plans for ROI resources. Assess and define department training needs and participate in cross training, on-the-job training and new hire training.Administer HR policies including disciplinary action.Develop and monitor individual performance plans. Conduct annual performance appraisals.
- Compile department financial data and ROI metrics and communicate results. Investigate and solve questionable data/reporting. Recommend solutions and changes for improving district(s) financial performance. Work with Direct Supervisor on managing budget and expenses.
- Build internal (Operations, Customer Service, Sales and Account Management) and external (customer) relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow-through.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.R.H.I.T. credentials preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of health information management, service industry or healthcare experience required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding patient information.
- Prior experience in the release of information process and regulatory guidelines for the release of protected health information.HIPAA knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency with computer programs and software.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other legally protected classifications under applicable federal, state, or local laws in making employment decisions.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 256348
External ID: J0065398
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023