At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Location: 353 Middlesex Ave, Wilmington, MA
Senior Art Handling Crew Chief, Crozier
Crozier Fine Arts
Do you believe art has the power to change the way we see the world? If so, you understand the important role of everyone who touches art in all its forms, and we’d welcome your application to join Crozier Fine Arts’ dynamic and growing team. Senior Art Handling Specialists are responsible for ensuring the safe handling of artworks for packing/crating, storage, in transit and during onsite projects at our client locations. This position will also provide expertise, leadership and guidance during projects while acting as liaison between clients and company managers. Candidates are also responsible for carrying out the Crozier training and assessment program for field crews.
At Crozier, we aim to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture. In addition to physical requirements, this role also provides leadership and guidance during projects while acting as a liaison between clients and company managers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available immediately
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Fidelity 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Pay: $30.00-$35.00/hr
- Schedule: 7:30 AM Start Time, 40 hours per week
- Location: Wilmington, MA
- Guiding teams of four or more Art Handling/Transportation specialists in the execution of assessing, handling, packing, installing, and transporting art works.
- Rigging/heavy object movement with Gantry/Forklift/Crane or other specialized equipment.
- Communicating with clients onsite and acting as liaison to Transportation office and Project Management teams.
- Assessing crew skills and coaching on the job to develop them.
- Conducting classroom hands-on training sessions with team members in coordination with the Training Supervisor.
- Performing site visits to gather object and site information to be processed in coordination with Supervisors to estimate necessary crew, time, and materials for client requests.
- Completing condition reports.
- Conducting regular inventory, inspection, and ordering of operational tools and materials
- Overseeing Ride Along Report and ensuring that Crozier standards are being communicated and upheld in the field.
- Confirming the accurate completion of execution information and paperwork on projects.
- Minimum 2 Years - hands on experience in fine art, decorative art and/or design
- Associate’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standard packing, crating, and installation techniques and materials
- Ability to communicate clearly to clients and coworkers
- Detail oriented: thorough, organized, accurate and productive in work
- Must be a team player, with the ability to lead and effectively communicate instructions. Additionally, must be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Availability to travel to regional locations for onsite work
- Must be willing to work flexible hours based on the needs of the project
- Physical Requirements: lifting, moving, heavy objects (in excess of 75 lbs), bending, kneeling, crouching, etc. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift a min. of 50lbs on their own.
- Licenses & Certifications Required: Must have valid driver’s license and be able pass driving record review
- Forklift Certification, and Rigging Certification not required but beneficial
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 262951
External ID: J0070092
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024