At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Iron Mountain’s Digital Solutions team helps lead customers along their Digital Transformation journey. The imaging operations convert physical documents into digital assets and also extract data from digital content to support customer’s business processes.
We are seeking a Senior Implementation Manager to oversee the end to end delivery and implementation of DS solutions for new and existing customers ensuring allocated projects are tracked, managed and ultimately implemented.
The Sr. Implementation Manager works directly with customer business and internal teams to implement business process management solutions. Demonstrating excellent leadership and teamwork is essential to ensure engagement models are followed and all relevant parties are updated on project progress regularly.
A key aspect of the role is the effective communication across internal and external boundaries without exception ensuring clarity on workload management, scope, deliverables, activities and timescales. Also required to participate in planning and deployment management of internal departmental efficiency and standards projects as required
Ultimately, responsible for planning and delivering a successful DS program and seamlessly transitioning the customer to field operations and Help Desk support with established escalation procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for leading implementation programs of highly complex, multi-service line, enterprise level technical solutions for DS customers. Duties include: setting realistic expectations, developing implementation methodology and strategy, developing a detailed plan to support the strategy, reporting status and executing the plan.
- Manages a matrixed project team including different internal areas based on the project requirements and also works directly with customer project management
- Ensures internal stakeholder requirements are met including performance, quality, and financial goals
- Accountable for ensuring a framework is in place which delivers timely and accurate periodic reporting on project milestones, quality and compliance as directed by management requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring the right level of resource available for projects which require support through load balancing between temporary and permanent resources. Also look to utilize ‘Talent’ within the organization
- Provide project related information as needed, for process efficiency planning, and/or reporting
- Through effective leadership, drive excellence in Project Management by working with either Iron Mountain Project Management Methodology or recognised practice
- Responsible for escalating where necessary and working closely with key stakeholders to ensure departmental targets are achieved and potential issues are resolved
- If required on programs, engage SMEs and manage contractually required Business Continuity Plan or Disaster Recovery Plan process and documentation creation, including test plans for simulated and/or live testing
- Serves as a liaison with districts/division to ensure that proper resources are available along with troubleshooting operational issues that may arise
- Manages customers through a system Change Control process including level of effort analysis and change implementation.
- Ensure effective and timely communication between members of the project team (fixed term and temporary) – internal and external by use of formal communications and reporting strategy adherence.
- Is the primary, day to day, central point of contact for customer and internal resources to provide continuity in messaging, scope, schedule, risks, and performance reporting during project phases as defined by the overall engagement model.
- Experience interfacing and managing customer relationships at the VP and above level.
- Hosts and leads project level and steering level meetings with internal and customer teams, including executive level stakeholders, to assist with open communications and project progress
- Develops detailed technical project plans utilizing various scheduling tools for all project phases.
- Develops and documents detailed system design specifications, technical project requirements and system functional design diagrams
- Serves as the Quality Assurance lead for the DS system, responsible for the overall solution and system quality.
- Lead the development of tools and enhancements to standardize and automate processes and procedures for onboarding customers and operating procedures
- Develops internal and external workflows along with associated training documents.
- Assists with the training of local field operations to implement and service customers. This training may include report reviews, site reviews, service review, etc
- Assists customers in the development of internal communications to educate and train the customer’s user community
Functional Knowledge Skills & Competencies:
- 5-7 plus years of project management experience in a matrix and multi-project environment.
- 3-5 plus years of experience managing implementations of highly technical, enterprise level BPO, Hosted, or similar systems;
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills. Must be proficient with Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Meet, and have the ability to quickly become proficient with Digital Solution products. (Smartsheet experience preferred.)
- Ability to quickly understand tools required by customers to use for project management and communications that may not be on the IRM standard platform.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Must have clear, executive level, excellent written and verbal communications skills – well targeted based on the level of audience within and outside the organization.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done
- Able to negotiate and reach compromise
- Good level of empathy, active listening and ability to manage conflicts.
- Must have demonstrated ability for independent decision making, supporting large customer groups, and managing highly visible projects.
- Must be able to deliver work efficiently through formal and informal channels and display broad understanding of business practices and policies.
- Cultural adaptability.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with scanning projects Kofax Capture, Kofax KTM, Globalscape.
- Experience with information management (DMS, ECM, Workflow Automation, BPM, A/P, Intelligent Document Processing, etc.).
- Experience within the outsourcing, SaaS, or hosted solutions industry is a plus.
- 2nd language
Reasonably expected salary range: $101,700.00 - $135,600.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 263891
External ID: J0070652
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024