At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
PART TIME CRATE TECHNICIAN
COME JOIN THE FUN!!
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional, it creates exceptional.
- FULL TIME
- PAY: $20.00 UP TO $25.00 per hour(paid biweekly)
- SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, Plus Overtime
- HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 pm OT
- LOCATION: Davie, Florida
WHO WE ARE
Crozier is at the forefront of the art logistics industry and an advocate for international standards. With a strategic network that encompasses over 1.3 million square feet of dedicated storage space and 6 crate shops across North America and Europe, Crozier is singularly equipped to protect specialized collections all around the world.Crozier is part of the Adjacent Businesses segment of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the global leader in data storage and information management services. The infrastructure of Iron Mountain uniquely positions Crozier to handle diverse and non-traditional collections. Restoration, digitization, media migration, and bespoke archival solutions are just some of the many distinct services Crozier’s affiliation with Iron Mountain affords.
- The essential functions of a Crate Technician is to work in the crate shop and be a part of the production team that specializes in producing a series of containers and packing solutions used in the transportation or storage of fine art, antique furniture, and decorative arts.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely operates power tools and related equipment to manufacture individually designed wood crates for the handling, packing, and shipping of fine art, antiques and artifacts.
- Safares insulation, cushioning foams and inner packing materials according to a variety of design specifications
- Related duties as required and assigned
- Reads and processes crate designs to given specifications
- Participates in training in the areas of shop safety and production
- paints, and lacquer operates a sprayer for water-based adhesives,
DESIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A minimum of three (3) years of previous crate shop and/or production carpentry experience required.
- Must be able to read production design paperwork.
- Knowledge of general shop safety and the following power tools and their recommended safety requirements: table saw, radial arm saw, panel saw, belt and orbital sanders, pneumatic staplers and nailers, biscuit joiners, band saws, power drills and an assortment of other hand tools.
- rials, museum specifications for the crating and packing of museum objects considered a plus
- Ability to speak effectively to clients and coworkers
- Strong attention to detail, discretion, and follow-through
- Must be a team player, with the ability to lead and effectively communicate instructions
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent precision and attention to detail, an understanding of archival mate
CRATE TECHNICIAN - CRATE TECH"
FUNCIONES :-Mantenimiento completo del taller, limpieza general al fin de cada turno, organizamiento de materiales, cuidado de equipo y herramientas. Ser parte del equipo de producción especializado en producir / construir serie de cajas y cajones usando madera y variedad de materiales para soluciones de empaque para uso en transporte y almacenamiento de antigüedades, artes decorativas y especialmente artes finas.
REQUISITOS: -Puntualidad, confiable y dependiente-Abilidad de leer y procesar hoja de dienes de acuerdo a especificaciones-Abilidad de leer medidas y cinta metrica apropiadamente-Abilidad de operar herramientas pneumaticas y equipo quadamente y apropiadamente-Atencion a detalles-Capaz de usar equipo de protección / salud personal "P.P.E."-Capaz de entender y leer ingles básico
ABILIDAD DE USO APROPIADO DE: -Sierra de mesa-Sierra de inglete / ángulos-Sierra de banda-Sierra de brazo radial-Uso / conocimiento básico de computadora para procesar horas de servicio-Capaz de trabajar independientemente en projectos-#OPSCapaz de trabajar bien
ENTRENAMOS 1:1 A CANDIDATO CON POTENCIAL
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 74762
External ID: J0061446
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024