At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
FREELANCE CRATE TECHNICIAN-TEMP
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional, it creates exceptional.
- Temp to Hire
- PAY: $20.00 UP TO $25.00 per hour(paid biweekly)
- SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, Plus Overtime and Travel may be required
- HOURS: 7:00 AM - 6:00 pm OT
- LOCATION: Davie, Florida
WHO WE ARE
Crozier is at the forefront of the art logistics industry and an advocate for international standards. With a strategic network that encompasses over 1.3 million square feet of dedicated storage space and 6 crate shops across North America and Europe, Crozier is singularly equipped to protect specialized collections all around the world.Crozier is part of the Adjacent Businesses segment of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the global leader in data storage and information management services. The infrastructure of Iron Mountain uniquely positions Crozier to handle diverse and non-traditional collections. Restoration, digitization, media migration, and bespoke archival solutions are just some of the many distinct services Crozier’s affiliation with Iron Mountain affords.
- The essential functions of a Freelance Crate Technician is to work in the crate shop and be a part of the production team that specializes in producing a series of containers and packing solutions used in the transportation or storage of fine art, antique furniture, and decorative arts.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely operates power tools and related equipment to manufacture individually designed wood crates for the handling, packing, and shipping of fine art, antiques and artifacts.
- Safares insulation, cushioning foams and inner packing materials according to a variety of design specifications
- Related duties as required and assigned
- Reads and processes crate designs to given specifications
- Participates in training in the areas of shop safety and production
- paints, and lacquer operates a sprayer for water-based adhesives,
DESIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A minimum of three (3) years of previous crate shop and/or production carpentry experience required.
- Must be able to read production design paperwork.
- Knowledge of general shop safety and the following power tools and their recommended safety requirements: table saw, radial arm saw, panel saw, belt and orbital sanders, pneumatic staplers and nailers, biscuit joiners, band saws, power drills and an assortment of other hand tools.
- rials, museum specifications for the crating and packing of museum objects considered a plus
- Ability to speak effectively to clients and coworkers
- Strong attention to detail, discretion, and follow-through
- Must be a team player, with the ability to lead and effectively communicate instructions
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent precision and attention to detail, an understanding of archival mate
CRATE TECHNICIAN - CRATE TECH"
FUNCIONES :-Mantenimiento completo del taller, limpieza general al fin de cada turno, organizamiento de materiales, cuidado de equipo y herramientas. Ser parte del equipo de producción especializado en producir / construir serie de cajas y cajones usando madera y variedad de materiales para soluciones de empaque para uso en transporte y almacenamiento de antigüedades, artes decorativas y especialmente artes finas.
REQUISITOS: -Puntualidad, confiable y dependiente-Abilidad de leer y procesar hoja de dienes de acuerdo a especificaciones-Abilidad de leer medidas y cinta metrica apropiadamente-Abilidad de operar herramientas pneumaticas y equipo quadamente y apropiadamente-Atencion a detalles-Capaz de usar equipo de protección / salud personal "P.P.E."-Capaz de entender y leer ingles básico
ABILIDAD DE USO APROPIADO DE: -Sierra de mesa-Sierra de inglete / ángulos-Sierra de banda-Sierra de brazo radial-Uso / conocimiento básico de computadora para procesar horas de servicio-Capaz de trabajar independientemente en projectos-#OPSCapaz de trabajar bien
ENTRENAMOS 1:1 A CANDIDATO CON POTENCIAL
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 74762
External ID: J0061446
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023