At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Transportation Coordinator, Secure Shredding
This role is responsible for enabling an efficient day-to-day Transportation operation by supporting Transportation Supervisor and couriers through route staffing, courier training, information gathering, absentee coverage and communication. * MUST HAVE CDL B FOR DRIVER COVERAGE
Pay rate: $25.00/hr
Schedule Monday to Thursday every other Friday with varying schedule between 5:30am and 7:30pm must have flexibility.**
● Human Resources/Workforce Leadership - Plan for and execute daily route planning & preparation; daily task assignments to couriers; route efficiency, plan for next day. Monitor route progress throughout the day, effect changes as appropriate.
● Ensure safety & security procedures are understood and followed
● Resolve customer delivery issues.
● Execute daily reporting of metrics as assigned.
● Assist supervisor with courier check in / check out process.
● Operational Excellence, Standards & Compliance - Utilize routing software to construct efficient well-planned routes that achieve high levels of TCS.
● Monitor workflow to ensure all transportation administration and maintenance processes are followed (DVIR, BDIR, Fueling, IFTA, DQ)
● Accountable to notify and Report to Management all variances to plan in Route Performance.
● Support/Coverage - Provide phone coverage, including calls from drivers, customer service and other route related inquiries.
● Provide backup coverage for vacant routes, absences as needed
.● Training - Train drivers on safety, security, route knowledge and courier procedures through the use of check rides.
- Coordinator role should be an expert level courier, proficient in all aspects of transportation courier operations.
- Position should lead by example and provide support and instruction to couriers on a daily basis.
- Coordinator role also assists Transportation Supervisor as necessary to ensure efficiency and high service performance of day-to-day operations.
- Coordinator role solves routine problems with routing, courier staffing, and common customer service issues.
- Coordinator impacts operation by supporting courier teams within Transportation. Directly and indirectly, Transportation impacts our customers utilizing such service and other job families within Iron Mountain (Customer Service, Sales, Account Management).
- Total travel: 10% Local travel: 10%
- Education/Experience: High school/1 - 2 years
- CDL B REQUIRED
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 259815
External ID: J0067556
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 11/15/2023