At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
The Warehouse Associate serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our warehouse. These vital team members process incoming and outgoing orders while also loading/moving boxed items and wheeled bins. The RCS handles destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and special projects. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- FULL BENEFITS – 1st Day of Employment
- Competitive Pay with Annual Merit Increases
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay
- 401 K (with company match) & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Paid Uniforms & Safety Footwear
- Tuition Reimbursement
Rate - $21.35 (per hour) + $0.50 shift differential; Additional $4.54/hr if no benefits taken
Location - Off site location in Lee's Summit, MO (TBD)
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
HOURS: 1st shift: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
2nd shift: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Initial Requirements - Must maintain Driver Qualification File (DQ) and Public Trust Government Clearance
As a Warehouse Associate, approximately 85% of daily responsibilities will include:
- Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on Safekeeper system
- Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
- Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
- Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal and ladders
- Collaborate with team members
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance
- Travel between facilities when necessary
- Mentor others as opportunities arise
Approximately 15% of daily responsibilities will include transporting materials as a non-CDL driver:
- Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
- At least 1 year of route transportation experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame
Applicants selected for this position must meet eligibility requirements for access to customer information regulated by the ITAR. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 16782
External ID: J0050638
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023