At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Warehouse Operations Specialist
Do you believe art has the power to change the way we see the world? If so, you understand the important role of everyone who touches art in all its forms, and we’d welcome your application to join Crozier Fine Arts’ dynamic and growing team.
We aim to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture. To that end, our Art Handling Specialists are responsible for ensuring safety and integrity in packing, crating, and transporting artworks to and from museums across the world, regional art galleries, and private venues.
In addition to physical requirements, this role also provides leadership and guidance during projects while acting as a liaison between clients and company managers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available immediately
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Fidelity 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Manage facility projects (from planning and pricing through execution and billing) to ensure successful delivery in terms of scope, deliverables, and client satisfaction
- Provide general administrative support to the warehouse operations team, which includes but not limited to creating, maintaining and editing paperwork, documents, spreadsheets, files, and filing paperwork
- Database entry and updates, including inventory creation and collection management support
- Assists with updating facility calendar, updates and informs managers of activity
- Guest Logbook and Key Box supervision and maintenance
- Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, and resolving issues
- Utilize a consultative approach to develop an estimate addressing client’s business needs
- Liaise and collaborate with internal teams, including Technicians, Sales and Development, and Managers
- Monitor services scheduled and project timeline, update client and Operations Manager regarding any changes in scope, particularly as they deviate from original estimate.
- Utilize problem-solving abilities if changes to the project occur- work through issue resolution to completion, delegating or escalating when necessary
- Ability to analyze complex issues and develop resolutions for any issues related to assigned projects
- Follow-up with clients and internal teams to relay customer feedback and strategize with the team on any adjustments to be made to ensure continuous improvement
- Create and review invoices for accuracy, and ensure invoices are approved in a timely manner
- Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across Crozier, Adjacent Businesses and Iron Mountain
- Consistently make every effort to increase knowledge of the industry and strengthen business acumen
- Complete billing for department tasks; review and compare with estimates when necessary
- Invoice all storage projects in a timely manner
- Secondary contact on all reception duties, including phones, emails, intercom, and delivery vendors
- Office supply, wrapping/packing materials and equipment tracking, maintenance and ordering
- Administrative support experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge and passion for all things art related, including the latest industry advancements
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across several teams/departments
- Strong work ethic with an ability to manage workload while efficiently and effectively prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional diligence and attention to detail as well as resourcefulness and quick, practical thinking in a demanding environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and proactive in problem solving
- Ability to interface well with all levels of employees in a highly professional and friendly manner
- Proven team player
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
Sound like you? Elevate the power of your work. Let’s begin the conversation.
Crozier is part of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the global leader in innovative storage and information management services, protecting billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. The infrastructure of Iron Mountain uniquely positions Crozier to handle diverse and non-traditional collections. Ultra High-resolution 3D scanning, digitization, and archival solutions are some of the specific services provided through Crozier’s affiliation with Iron Mountain.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 253865
External ID: J0064593
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023