At Iron Mountain we know that work, when done well, makes a positive impact for our customers, our employees, and our planet. That’s why we need smart, committed people to join us. Whether you’re looking to start your career or make a change, talk to us and see how you can elevate the power of your work at Iron Mountain.
We provide expert, sustainable solutions in records and information management, digital transformation services, data centers, asset lifecycle management, and fine art storage, handling, and logistics. We proudly partner every day with our 225,000 customers around the world to preserve their invaluable artifacts, extract more from their inventory, and protect their data privacy in innovative and socially responsible ways.
Are you curious about being part of our growth story while evolving your skills in a culture that will welcome your unique contributions? If so, let's start the conversation.
Location: 5722 W. Jefferson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Warehouse Operations Specialist, Crozier
Crozier Fine Arts
Do you believe art has the power to change the way we see the world? If so, you understand the important role of everyone who touches art in all its forms, and we’d welcome your application to join Crozier Fine Arts’ dynamic and growing team.
We aim to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture. To that end, our Warehouse Operations Specialists are responsible for ensuring safety and integrity in packing, crating, and storage of fine art collections for our customers. In addition to physical requirements, this role also provides leadership and guidance during projects while acting as a liaison between clients and company managers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available immediately
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Fidelity 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Pay: $24.00-$27.00/hr
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Handle and move artworks. Install/de-install artworks in the warehouse viewing gallery using proper techniques and tools
- Use appropriate techniques/materials for wrapping, packing and crating of items such as furniture, dec-arts, etc.
- Conduct inventory checks and inspection reports for various types of art objects
- Oversees receipt, storage, moves and shipment of artworks, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures
- Organize and maintain operational tools and materials. Also, safely operates tools and machinery
- Provide friendly, quality professional service to customers
- Help out in the other Crozier departments/warehouses as needed
- Ensuring the safe handling of artworks for packing/crating in the warehouse
- Load/unload trucks to ensure safe transit of all items.
- Desired Education - 2 Year Degree in Art, Art History, Museum Studies, or related field
- Knowledge and interest in fine art, decorative art and/or design
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry-standard packing, crating, and installation techniques and materials
- Ability to speak effectively to clients and coworkers
- Strong attention to detail, discretion, and follow-through. Additionally, must be a team player, with the ability to lead and effectively communicate instructions
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure responsibilities
- Ability to operate various tools and equipment such as pallet jacks, j-bars, and dollies
- Forklift operating experience preferred, but not required
- Physical Requirements : lifting, moving, heavy objects (in excess of 75 lbs), bending, kneeling, crouching, etc. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift a min. of 50lbs on their own.
Reasonably expected salary range: $43,800.00 - $54,800.00
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is a global leader in storage and information management services trusted by more than 225,000 organizations in 60 countries. We safeguard billions of our customers’ assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and invaluable cultural and historic artifacts. Take a look at our history here.
Iron Mountain helps lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable digital and sustainable solutions, whether in information management, digital transformation, secure storage and destruction, data center operations, cloud services, or art storage and logistics. Please see our Values and Code of Ethics for a look at our principles and aspirations in elevating the power of our work together.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 263318
External ID: J0070227
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 02/15/2024