At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
CLIMB HIGHER AT IRON MOUNTAIN!
At Iron Mountain, our Warehouse - Secure Destruction Technicians serve customers by accurately processing and destroying all materials delivered to the production facility. They sort material and operate forklifts and other machinery. These critical team members maintain the facility, empty trash, bale corrugated material and assist the production supervisor with other necessary duties. They perform each and every task with the utmost regard for safety and security. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all. They safeguard what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. Here, you’ll be part of a dedicated workforce in a global company that celebrates the skills you bring for the benefit of our customers and each other. Read on to see if you may be a good fit in helping Iron Mountain Climb Higher.TM
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Pay : Starting at $19.50 per hour
- Schedule: Monday - Friday ( 12 PM to 8:30 PM )
- Location: 12 Commercial Way; Milford, MA
- FULL MEDICAL, VISION & DENTAL BENEFITS – Eligible on DAY 1 of Employment
- Annual Merit Increase
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 7 Paid Holidays + Sick Pay - Start accruing Day 1
- 401(k) with Company Match & Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Training and Certification
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Empty collected material from containers; cut open bags, dump payloads, empty roll-arounds
- Sort material by grade; separate and discard rubbish
- Collaborate with team members
- Perform emergency equipment repairs
- Clean facility and containers
- Maintain strict security of material and trucks
- Ensure safe machine operations
- Perform all physical tasks without assistance
- Mentor others as opportunities arise
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current experience shredding or recycling operations/warehousing environment
- Ability to lift heavy bags, push rolling carts and pull two- and four-wheeled containers
- Bobcat experience is preferred
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to safely operate machinery
- Ability to work well in a team environment
* Applicants selected for this position must meet eligibility requirements for access to customer information regulated by the ITAR. Only US Persons are eligible for this level clearance, hence for this position, Iron Mountain will consider only US Persons.**
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
LeadFlex Job ID: 256177
External ID: J0064378
ATS Tracking ID: 6615
Vendor ID: 6615
Post Date: 09/15/2023